REMEDIES FOR KETU
The diseases caused by Ketu are mouth ulcer, Eye problems, Stomach ailments, Piles, High Fever, skin disease, small pox, itches, and leprosy etc.
Any person who is running Ketu Mahadasha or Ketu Antardasha or suffering from malefic influence of Ketu should do the following remedies.
Remedies for Ketu
1. Worship Lord Ganesh everyday, he is lord of Ketu Planet.
2. Visit Ganesh Temple on every Thursday and offer prayers.
3. Donate Black Mustard Seeds to Temple priest of Ganesh Temple on Thursday.
4. Recite Shiva Panchakshari Stotra, i,e "Om Namah Shivaya" Everyday for 21 or 51 or 101 times daily.
5. Perform Durga Saptashati Japa in Durga Devi Temple.
6. Recite Ketu mantra " Om shram shreem shroum sah ketuve namaha " for 21 or 51 times.
7. Perform Maha Mrityunjaya Homa or Japa in Shiva Temple on any Monday.
8. Feed Food like Rice or Bun to street dogs is also a good remedy for ketu.
9. You can Recite any Ganesh Mantra.
10. Donate blankets & Black Til (Sesame Seeds) on Thursday
11. Worship Lord Hanuman or Bhairav (Lord Shiva) everyday with Red Flowers and Dhoop.
12. Donate brown colored cow or buffalo in charity.